Terms and Conditions
Date of Most Current Version – April 1, 2016
and Conditions of Website Use
This website is operated by Heck Yah (“We”, “Us”). When entering heckyah.com (the "Site"), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this Site. We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time because any changes are binding on you:
1. You must be of legal drinking age to use this Site.
2. This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the United States, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of laws. Except as described otherwise, all materials in this Site are made available only to provide information about Heck Yah, which controls and operates this Site from San Jose, California (postal address: P.O. Box 6753, San Jose, California 95150-6753), and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with the applicable local laws.
3. This Site contains links to other Internet sites and resources. Heck Yah is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to this Site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Transactions that occur between you and the third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of Heck Yah. Because We are not responsible for the availability of these outside resources or their content, you should review the Terms and Conditions of Use of these linked sites, as their policies may differ from ours.
4. You may access the Site for your personal, noncommercial use only, but may not reproduce or post the content anywhere on the Internet or elsewhere. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Heck Yah.
5. Unless an authorized Heck Yah partner or customer, you must not establish a link from any website to any page in our Site. Unless otherwise authorized in writing by Us, you may not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of any website on our part. If you wish to make any use of Material on our Site, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and unless otherwise agreed in writing between Us, We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material in whole or in part for any purpose. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Site. We have the right to remove any material posted on or submitted through our Site.
7. Any and all material which you contribute to our Site must not encourage, condone or promote under-age, excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcoholic beverages or drunk driving. As part of our commitment to responsible marketing, We comply with the social responsibility policies established by DISCUS, the Distilled Spirits Council for the United States.
Fair Use Statement
This site may contain copyrighted music material. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of the psychology of the appreciation and enjoyment of music for emotional experience. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Heck Yah has no affiliation whatsoever with the originator of the music, nor are we endorsed or sponsored by the originator. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
If you have a question about our Terms and Conditions of Use, you can write to email@example.com for more information.